Welcome to my website "New England Lighthouses and Local Coastal Attractions!" Your resource guide to discovering New England's coastal communities through its beacons.
Feel free to contact me anytime. firstname.lastname@example.org
For lighthouse hunters, you will find not only professional lighthouse photos, boat tours, and historical stories showcasing the nearly 170 lighthouses in New England, but also plenty of information about attractions near lighthouses you can visit while you're in the area.
There's plenty of helpful information for anyone visiting this website.
- Using the Lighthouse Galleries and Landscape Galleries tabs, you'll find plenty of my photographs of New England lighthouse photographs and local scenery. You can purchase prints, and canvas wrap frames using PayPal.
- The Lighthouse Stories section provides some famous stories of New England shipwrecks, rescues, and some hauntings at some lighthouses, and info about my own lighthouse stories book.
- The Exploring Lighthouses section is where you'll find lots of interesting historic information about each lighthouse in New England (organized by region), boat tours and special cruises, contact information, directions, and places to visit near each lighthouse to learn more about the local community you're visiting. More photo galleries too!
More Lighthouse Resources
- On the left side you'll find additional links to other valuable resources as you visit New England and its lighthouses. These include:
- Contact information to New England lighthouse chapters under the American Lighthouse Foundation
- Pricing and product information on prints, and canvas wrap frames.
- Directions to all the New England lighthouses you can drive or take a ferry to see
- More detailed information on my lighthouse stories book.
- Link to my full gallery website www.nelighthouses.com, where you have many choices in ordering fine art enlargments, and lots of custom framing options.
- Lighthouse boat cruises and tours to your favorite lighthouses, including ferries to islands.
- More resources to be added in the future.
Its been a fun 3 years researching, writing, and photographing for this book, “New England Lighthouses: Famous Shipwrecks, Rescues, and Other Tales.” Enjoy over 40 stories of lighthouse events and folklore, loaded with images. You can purchase it here from me (which I'd be happy to sign for you), from the publisher; Schiffer Publishing, or you may find it at your local bookstore, or online at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, or in many fine book stores. Enjoy your passion! Price is $29.95.
Come back often as this site is always a work in progress with more lighthouse stories, photos, and additional local attractions.